Today WordPress just released it latest version, WordPress 2.0.7, this release is mainly focus on security fix in a PHP bug, the FeedBurner issue in WordPress 2.0.6 also solved in this version. Other changes are:
- Security fix for wp_unregister_GLOBALS() to work around the zend_hash_del_key_or_index bug in PHP 4 versions less than 4.4.3 and PHP 5 versions less than 5.1.4 with register_globals set to “On.”
- Feeds now properly serve 304 Not Modified headers instead of mismatched 200/304 headers (a.k.a. the FeedBurner bug).
- Backport of another 304 Not Modified fix from WordPress 2.1
- Deleting WordPress Pages no longer gives an “Are You Sure?” prompt.
- After deleting a WordPress Page, you are now properly redirected to the Edit Pages screen.
- Sending an image at original size in Internet Explorer no longer adds an incorrect “height” attribute.
Mark also mention in WordPress development blog that the next major release of WordPress (WordPress 2.1) will be out soon by the end of this month.