WordPress 2.0.1!! With 114 bugs fixed claim by them, and below are some of the major changes:
- You can now specify an upload directory, and whether to use date-based storage or not.
- Caching has been fixed under certain PHP environments.
- Permalinks have been fixed for weird environments as well.
- XML-RPC uploading works.
- Compatibility with older versions of PHP.
- Several WYSIWYG fixes and cleanups.
- Imports now use much less memory.
- Now works with MySQL 5.0 in strict mode.
Grab your self a copy from here!!